As HP Indigo Sales manager for Hungary you will need to sell Indigo printing solutions to printing houses across the country.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the CEE regional business manager and you will work alongside HP channel partner on maximizing hardware sales, page growth and services. In addition, you will serve as the expert to the partner for extremely complex deals regarding products, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
Key Business Objectives for you to achieve will be:
- Meet & exceed revenue target for HW, Supplies and Service within country
- Drive market share by entering in new segments/new accounts
- Manage buying window within named accounts
- Maintain high level of “after-sales” customer satisfaction.
- Grow share of wallet within the install base
- Identify and execute to sales opportunities ensure HP wins in the market through technology adoption within its IB, within the competitive IB & via adjacent opportunities
- Seek support from where ever necessary to initiate risk mitigation strategies to reduce or neutralize threat
- Drive Ink and services revenues in parallel to hardware within customer
- Grow HP Share of wallet
- Actively participate to sales events (Sales meetings, international exhibitions, conferences)
- Continually maintain and update sales and funnel data
Education and Experience Required:
- At least 4 years of selling experience of high value printing solutions at end-user account level, or alternatively vast experience in management role in the commercial or L&P printing market
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with customer decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP's share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machine.
Apply online via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Budapest, Sales, Commercial, Business development.