Get a better view of career fulfillment by joining us as a Order Management Specialist (German speaking). This position is based in Budapest.
At Albemarle, our team improves lives through sustainable innovation. From consumer electronics and packaging to pharmachemicals and petroleum refining, our highly diversified products and services enhance value for more than 3,400 customers in 100 countries. With opportunity that’s as wide as the world, we have all the components in place for your professional success. Get a better view of career fulfillment by joining us as a Order Management Specialist (German speaking). This position is based in Budapest.
- Processing customer orders.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Interfacing internally (sales, SCM, etc.) and externally (customers, agents, terminals, warehouses, freight forwarders, etc.),
- Following up on product deliveries and sales invoicing processes
- Receive & enter order into processing system and confirm shipments (vessels, barges, trucks) product and package availability
- Inform customer of ability to supply.
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from terminals/warehouses to customers.
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, customs, shipping, and banking (invoices, commission notes, demurrage invoices, accruals for freight)
- Enter complaints, make initial response and take corrective action.
- Ensure transportation (contact with transporters, scheduling of transports).
- Enter Samples orders and coordinate intercompany resupply orders.
- Fluency in English and German is required, any other language is a plus
- Experience in servicing a Manufacturing site is preferred
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Costumer focused attitude; meet or exceed costumer’s expectations (internal/external), establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Good organizing and time management skills
- Self-development skills; personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself on inter-personal skills.
Please apply online via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Job vacancy, Full-time, Budapest, Logistics, Order processing.